Tuesday, August 11, 2015

3 Days, 27 Cents

The past three days have been okay as far as finding money goes. Not great, but okay. 

Sunday I found 15 cents (10 pennies and a nickel) plus a 5 cent Euro coin! As usual, I won't count the Euro in my found money total.

Monday I found just 4 pennies.

Today I found 3 pennies and a nickel.

I found this money at a gas station, a car wash, parking lots, in the street, and on the floor of a store.

Have you found any money lately? Please share your tales of found money with us!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  17 pennies, 2 nickels, 1 Euro coin
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished, several are dinged up
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $60.98


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...