My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

3 Days, 27 Cents

The past three days have been okay as far as finding money goes. Not great, but okay. 

Sunday I found 15 cents (10 pennies and a nickel) plus a 5 cent Euro coin! As usual, I won't count the Euro in my found money total.

Monday I found just 4 pennies.

Today I found 3 pennies and a nickel.

I found this money at a gas station, a car wash, parking lots, in the street, and on the floor of a store.

Have you found any money lately? Please share your tales of found money with us!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  17 pennies, 2 nickels, 1 Euro coin
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished, several are dinged up
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $60.98


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails