My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Took Another Walk and Found Two More Pennies

My headlines (titles) are getting stale. I often:

Take a walk and find a penny
or
Rode my bike and found two pennies

which I'm happy about, but I am going to have to get creative with my titles so I don't repeat them so often.

Yes, as you have already read, I took another walk today and found two more pennies!
 
This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  ?, 2007
U.S. Mint:  ?, D
Condition:   One beat up, one shiny
Total found money to date for 2012:  $1.60

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails