My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Found Four Cents Today

Today I called one of my sisters and walked around the complex while we talked. In the parking lot, I spotted a penny! I figured, great! Lucky Day! Then I rode my bike up to the bank and one the way, spotted two more pennies in the gutter. I stopped and picked them up then on the way home found one more penny beside a truck. No one was there so I snatched it up.

Isn't this plate cute? It reads:  "It Pays To Look Clean." Perfect and so true, especially if you're a plumber who goes into people's houses. I found this plate (and three others, all with different images and words) at Goodwill on Saturday.
 
This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  4 pennies
Year:  1974, 1990, 1994, ?
U.S. Mint:  none, D, D, ?
Condition:   all tarnished and one beat up
Total found money to date for 2012:  $1.58

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails