Monday, February 27, 2012

Found Four Cents Today

Today I called one of my sisters and walked around the complex while we talked. In the parking lot, I spotted a penny! I figured, great! Lucky Day! Then I rode my bike up to the bank and one the way, spotted two more pennies in the gutter. I stopped and picked them up then on the way home found one more penny beside a truck. No one was there so I snatched it up.

Isn't this plate cute? It reads:  "It Pays To Look Clean." Perfect and so true, especially if you're a plumber who goes into people's houses. I found this plate (and three others, all with different images and words) at Goodwill on Saturday.
 
This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  4 pennies
Year:  1974, 1990, 1994, ?
U.S. Mint:  none, D, D, ?
Condition:   all tarnished and one beat up
Total found money to date for 2012:  $1.58

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...