My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy President's Day and I Found 8 Pennies!

I know for those of you who go somewhere to work, today is probably a day off. Hope you're enjoying it! Today is just like any other day to me since I work from home. The main difference is that the library and post office are closed, but I'll live. I hope everyone is having a good day off work!
Around 11:30 today, I took a walk, nothing exciting, just around the neighborhood. I found 8 pennies! One was a Canadian penny, but they're all good enough for my found money jar!
 
This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  8 pennies (7 U.S., 1 Canadian)
Year:  1964, 1974, 1989, 2005, 2005, ?, ?, 1979
U.S. Mint:  none, D, D, D, D, ?, ?, none
Condition:   Mostly tarnished, and two unreadable
Total found money to date for 2012:  $1.41

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails