Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy President's Day and I Found 8 Pennies!

I know for those of you who go somewhere to work, today is probably a day off. Hope you're enjoying it! Today is just like any other day to me since I work from home. The main difference is that the library and post office are closed, but I'll live. I hope everyone is having a good day off work!
Around 11:30 today, I took a walk, nothing exciting, just around the neighborhood. I found 8 pennies! One was a Canadian penny, but they're all good enough for my found money jar!
 
This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  8 pennies (7 U.S., 1 Canadian)
Year:  1964, 1974, 1989, 2005, 2005, ?, ?, 1979
U.S. Mint:  none, D, D, D, D, ?, ?, none
Condition:   Mostly tarnished, and two unreadable
Total found money to date for 2012:  $1.41

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...