My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Sixlets for Me and I Found 13 Cents!

Yesterday my granddaughter came to visit and she brought me a big ol' box of Sixlets! I love Sixlets! If you've never had them, they are round chocolate candies with a candy-coating shell packaged in long cellophane sleeves. You pop them in your mouth and they are yummy!

Then today before I went to the grocery store, I took a walk and found 13 cents! 

Have you ever eaten Sixlets? Do you like them or are you more of an M&Ms kind of person? (Personally, I like them both but Sixlets are so fun for a change!)

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  3 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  1996, 1997, ?, 2002
U.S. Mint:  none, D, ?, D
Condition:   Pennies are all tarnished and one is unreadable; dime is bright and shiny!
Total found money to date for 2012:  $1.33

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails