Friday, February 17, 2012

Sixlets for Me and I Found 13 Cents!

Yesterday my granddaughter came to visit and she brought me a big ol' box of Sixlets! I love Sixlets! If you've never had them, they are round chocolate candies with a candy-coating shell packaged in long cellophane sleeves. You pop them in your mouth and they are yummy!

Then today before I went to the grocery store, I took a walk and found 13 cents! 

Have you ever eaten Sixlets? Do you like them or are you more of an M&Ms kind of person? (Personally, I like them both but Sixlets are so fun for a change!)

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  3 pennies, 1 dime
Year:  1996, 1997, ?, 2002
U.S. Mint:  none, D, ?, D
Condition:   Pennies are all tarnished and one is unreadable; dime is bright and shiny!
Total found money to date for 2012:  $1.33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...