My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Found Another Penny at the Post Office

Today I rode my bike to the post office and found a penny there! I was on such a streak for a few weeks that lately it seems like I must be walking right by (or on) coins that I don't see. So, I was glad to find something today. 

On the way home I spotted a grapefruit tree with low-hanging fruit and stole (yes, stole!) three grapefruit. Yum!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny

Year:  1989
U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:   tarnished but in good shape

Total found money to date for 2012:  $1.15

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails