My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It's Wednesday So It's Find-Another-Penny Day

As usual, I volunteered today at Learning Ally (formerly known as Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic). Since I have found quite a few pennies in the parking lot, I looked on my way in. Nothing. I recorded two files and left. Walking to my car, I found this penny! It is beat to heck but good enough for my found money jar!

Here are the Facebook comments from my last found money entry:

-  Doris said:  Clint found a dime and a penny along the riverbank yesterday!

-  Shirley said:  My daughter's friend found a hundred dollar bill on the floor at work. Kept it in the safe all day in case someone claimed it. They didn't so he got it. Me? I found a dime. :-)

Good luck to everyone and their found money endeavors.
Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  1975
 U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  dirty and dinged up
How much found money to date:  $1.80 in 2011

2 comments:

  1. Wow - finding $100 would break the bank. It would be nice seeing that in the found money jar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll say! I'd love to find even $1. I haven't found any bills since I've been keeping track!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails