My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Found Another Penny at Fresh and Easy Again

I braved the heat this morning and ran a few errands. I plan to stay in all day tomorrow. I went to Big Lots first for some laundry detergent and tp and ended up spending $20. Easy enough to do. Then I went to Fresh and Easy. When I was checking out, I spotted this penny on the floor. Ta da!

I've been writing some articles at Squidoo on coloring pages. I printed this mandala design coloring page and colored it with colored pencils. The penny makes a nice centerpiece, I think!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  2011 
 U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  shiny
How much found money to date:  $1.79 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails