Sunday, June 26, 2011

Found Another Penny at Fresh and Easy Again

I braved the heat this morning and ran a few errands. I plan to stay in all day tomorrow. I went to Big Lots first for some laundry detergent and tp and ended up spending $20. Easy enough to do. Then I went to Fresh and Easy. When I was checking out, I spotted this penny on the floor. Ta da!

I've been writing some articles at Squidoo on coloring pages. I printed this mandala design coloring page and colored it with colored pencils. The penny makes a nice centerpiece, I think!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  2011 
 U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  shiny
How much found money to date:  $1.79 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...