My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Found 11 Cents!

Today I ran out to the library (had to get the DVD "I Stink" since my 3-year-old grandson is coming and he loves I Stink!) and on the way out, I found a penny! Then I hit Fry's for some fruit, veggies, buns, a roast to cook, etc., and while checking out in the self-serve line, I found a dime in the change tray. Losers weepers, loser who left it.

When I got home, I threw the mail on the floor next to some file folders I need to put away. So, of course that's where Scarlett likes to lay. So I set the found money on the new Penzey's Spices catalog (the money's there, it's just hard to see) and Scarlett posed with the found money. She's such a good girl. In case you want to learn more about Miss Scarlett O'Hairy, check her out here.

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny, 1 dime
Year:  1988, 2000
U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  penny:  okey dokey on the front but has a layer of paper glued on the back, dime:  shiny
How much found money to date:  $1.73 in 2011

Edited to correct my typo of "dime" when I meant "penny" outside the library. Oh boy.

2 comments:

  1. Wait just a sec. Did you find 11 cents or 20 cents? Uh huh, miss eagle eye missed something....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy. Thanks! I found a penny and a dime. DUH!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails