Saturday, January 6, 2018

Starting off 2018 Finding Plenty of Money

Howdy! I hope the new year is treating you well.

I've been finding money right and left this year! haha! Sure, it's only six days in but so far I've found $2.10-1/2! Yes, I found a half a penny today!

In fact today is when I found the lion's share of this found money. $1.50-1/2 to be exact.

I first took a walk around an empty school parking lot and found a penny then a quarter, then I found a dime and a penny in a store, then the half penny in the street, 2 pennies and a nickel in a drive through lane, a penny in a parking lot, a quarter in a newspaper vending machine, a pile of coins in a vacant part of a parking lot, and I don't remember the rest but I just kept finding money. I love that.

The money on the left side is what I'd found from January 1 to yesterday and the right side is what I found today! See the penny cut in half up front in the middle?

How about you? Have you found any money yet this year?

Oh, I also found the ring in a parking lot today. It's "purty" but I'm pretty sure it's not valuable. I'll probably use it on one of my tin can men (well, a tin can woman).

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  25-1/2 pennies, 4 nickels, 9 dimes, 3 quarters
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2018 to Date:  $2.10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...