Sunday, January 21, 2018

Finding Money Here, There, and Most Everywhere

So, this past week has been a busy one. I didn't get out and about much, at least not in places where I could find money, I guess. But when I did I found $1.48! Not bad!

And guess what? I found another dollar bill! It was in an aisle at the grocery store so I snapped it up. This makes two so far in 2018 so woo hoo to that!

This makes my found money total so far this year at an even $6.00. I couldn't do that again if I tried!

We finally got some snow here. This is our first snowfall this winter (including the fall of 2017, since we barely even got any rain). We really need the moisture so I'm thrilled with it. But it's supposed to warm up to the 40s today and the 50s tomorrow so it'll soon be gone.

I could really use one of these:
  

But instead I used one of these:


What about you? How's the weather where you are? Are you finding some money?

Facts About This Found Money

Denomination:  8 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dime, 1 quarter, 1 dollar bill
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2018 to Date:  $6.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...