Sunday, December 31, 2017

Last Found Money of 2017: I Did It! I Did It!

What did I do? Well, what have I been griping about this year? 

Anyone?

Give up?

I found paper money! The other day I was at the grocery store and while walking back to my car I spotted a dollar bill lying in an empty parking space! Woo hoo! Then I walked through a drive-through lane of a fast food place and spotted another one! In one day! Within 5 minutes of each other. 

I was shocked. 

But here's a photo to prove it! I also found 68 cents in change. Woo hoo!

So with this $2.68 that brings my 2017 found money total to $54.58. This is my second best yearly total, so I'm happy.

How about you? Did you keep track of your found money this year? If so, how much did you find?

I'd like to wish you and yours a happy new year. I am hopeful that 2018 will be less stressful. Don't forget to eat your black eyed peas tomorrow for good luck!


Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  8 pennies, 1 nickel, 3 dimes, 1 quarter, 2 dollar bills
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2017 to Date:  $54.58

4 comments:

  1. I like this blog.

    I think I'll do this for next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! Even a monthly update on your FB page would be fun to see!

      Delete
  2. How about making a hub on Hubpages about the best places and best ways to find money. I think it would be popular.

    ReplyDelete

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...