Friday, February 2, 2018

Happy Groundhog's Day from Found Money



Happy Groundhog's day! In celebration, Mister Tom Cat and I went outside and watched about 6 squirrels scampering up the tall pine trees in our yard. Mister had been watching them from the front window, his tale smacking the window, he was so excited! So I slung him over my shoulder and out we went. 

Mister is such a good boy (most of the time) and I'm tempted to get him one of these:

Doesn't it look like fun? (I know, if you're a cat.)

It's a beautiful day here and this morning I ran some errands. But I didn't find ANY money! Dang it!

In the past week or so though, I've found $1.98 in change plus 2 Canadian 25-cent coins. Yay!

Have you found any money, foreign or domestic recently?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  48 pennies, 1 nickel, 7 dimes, 3 quarters, 2 Canadian 25-cent coins
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2018 to Date:  $7.98

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...