Wednesday, December 27, 2017

End of the Year Found Money

Merry belated Christmas / Kwanzaa / Hanukkah / Festivus (whatever you celebrate!). I hope you've had a wonderful season and are having fun with family and friends.

This photo is my grandson and me being bell ringers at a local grocery store last week. It was fun and for such a good cause. 

I've been finding some holiday money and thought I'd share it with you today. Since my last post I've found $1.53 bringing my 2017 found money to $51.90. I'm hoping the last few days left will raise it more, more, more! 

We'll see.

But this total makes 2017 my second best year (total money found wise) so far for finding money.


And hip hip hooray! One of the pennies I found is a 1945 wheat penny! I love finding those. I also got another wheat penny in some change when I bought something. All in the same week.

Still haven't found any paper money this year though. Arrrggg.

Did you have a good holiday season? Did you find any money (in cards or envelopes)? :)

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  48 pennies, 3 nickels, 9 dimes
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2017 to Date:  $51.90

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...