Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Finding Money Around Town

This past couple of weeks have been fairly average as far as finding money goes. I've found $1.22 since my last post.

The other day I ran some errands and found coins (still no paper money found this year... grrrr) just about everywhere I went!

Today I ran several errands and what did I find? Nothing. 

How about you? Have you found any money lately?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  27 pennies, 4 nickels, 5 dimes, 1 quarter
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2017 to Date:  $48.82

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...