My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Jackpot! Found $1.92 Today

Today I ran some errands and found $1.38:
  • 4 quarters
  • 3 dimes
  • 1 nickel
  • 3 pennies
Then this evening I braved the heat and took a walk. I found another 54 cents! That makes $1.92 that I found today. 

I found these coins all over the place:
  • in the street
  • in two change trays (a water machine and a soda machine)
  • in some rocks near a Starbucks
  • in several parking lots, a fast food place and a shopping center
  • at a gas station
So, this windfall puts me over the $35 mark for 2015 so far! 

Have you found any money recently? Let us know!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  7 pennies, 1 nickel, 3 dimes, 6 quarters
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished, one quarter is beat up pretty good
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $35.36

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails