Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Jackpot! Found $1.92 Today

Today I ran some errands and found $1.38:
  • 4 quarters
  • 3 dimes
  • 1 nickel
  • 3 pennies
Then this evening I braved the heat and took a walk. I found another 54 cents! That makes $1.92 that I found today. 

I found these coins all over the place:
  • in the street
  • in two change trays (a water machine and a soda machine)
  • in some rocks near a Starbucks
  • in several parking lots, a fast food place and a shopping center
  • at a gas station
So, this windfall puts me over the $35 mark for 2015 so far! 

Have you found any money recently? Let us know!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  7 pennies, 1 nickel, 3 dimes, 6 quarters
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished, one quarter is beat up pretty good
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $35.36

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...