My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Saturday, June 13, 2015

2 Days, $10.95

Okay, big news here in the land of found money! Yesterday I took a walk in the morning to the grocery store and found 2 pennies and a quarter. Yay, I figured. I love it any time I find any money, especially silver coins!

Then last evening I took another walk and found... wait for it... a ten dollar bill in a parking lot! No one was around and when I saw it, I thought it was a dollar till I got close and yep, a tenner!

Then I found more coins and today I found 65 cents for a total of $10.95 in 2 days! I have a feeling this year is going to be my best for finding money yet!

UPDATE:  Well, duh. I just checked and last year (2014) I found $46.61. With this windfall, I just surpassed that! I'm at $47.79 for 2015. Woo hoo! 

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  10 pennies, 1 nickel, 3 dimes, 2 quarters, 1 $10 bill
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $47.79

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails