Saturday, June 13, 2015

2 Days, $10.95

Okay, big news here in the land of found money! Yesterday I took a walk in the morning to the grocery store and found 2 pennies and a quarter. Yay, I figured. I love it any time I find any money, especially silver coins!

Then last evening I took another walk and found... wait for it... a ten dollar bill in a parking lot! No one was around and when I saw it, I thought it was a dollar till I got close and yep, a tenner!

Then I found more coins and today I found 65 cents for a total of $10.95 in 2 days! I have a feeling this year is going to be my best for finding money yet!

UPDATE:  Well, duh. I just checked and last year (2014) I found $46.61. With this windfall, I just surpassed that! I'm at $47.79 for 2015. Woo hoo! 

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  10 pennies, 1 nickel, 3 dimes, 2 quarters, 1 $10 bill
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $47.79

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...