My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Found Dimes and Pennies Today... 28 Cents' Worth

Today I went to the 99 Cent store and found a penny and dime inside on the floor then another penny in the parking lot on the way to my car. Then I found a penny in my parking lot. Later I braved the heat and took a walk and found another dime and 5 more pennies! 

That makes 28 cents I found today!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  8 pennies, 2 dimes
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $36.18

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails