My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, June 20, 2015

2 Days of Found Money Total $1.13

In  case you hadn't noticed, I've started lumping a few days of found money together sometimes. Today is one of those times. I just get busy and even though it only takes me a few minutes to add a blog post, well, some days I'm lazy or busy or whatever.

So, two days ago I found 2 pennies while out running errands. I can't remember where now but I found them and they're shown in the photo.

Yesterday I didn't find any money. *sad face*

Today I found a penny on the pavement beside my car at the library parking lot then later I went to the store and on my way back to my car, I found a dollar bill!!!!! and 5 pennies and a nickel! Yee haw!

So, that makes $1.13 found over the course of 2 days (or 3 days if you're counting the dud day). Yay!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  8 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dollar bill
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $49.09

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails