Saturday, June 20, 2015

2 Days of Found Money Total $1.13

In  case you hadn't noticed, I've started lumping a few days of found money together sometimes. Today is one of those times. I just get busy and even though it only takes me a few minutes to add a blog post, well, some days I'm lazy or busy or whatever.

So, two days ago I found 2 pennies while out running errands. I can't remember where now but I found them and they're shown in the photo.

Yesterday I didn't find any money. *sad face*

Today I found a penny on the pavement beside my car at the library parking lot then later I went to the store and on my way back to my car, I found a dollar bill!!!!! and 5 pennies and a nickel! Yee haw!

So, that makes $1.13 found over the course of 2 days (or 3 days if you're counting the dud day). Yay!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  8 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dollar bill
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $49.09

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...