My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Friday, December 14, 2012

Found Two Pennies at McDonald's and a Thrift Store

Today I had another recheck at the drug study (a few more to go. Ugh.). Afterwards, I was starving since we can't eat before the blood draws, so I stopped at McDonald's for a sausage biscuit and decaf coffee. I spotted a penny on the floor. 

Then I did some Christmas shopping and then went to a thrift store in Scottsdale where I saw the other penny on the floor by the checkout register.

I brought the coins home and posed them next to the Poppin' Fresh Doughboy towel I dug out with my Christmas stuff yesterday. Yes, it's a late start but better late....

Are you ready for Christmas?

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  2 pennies
Year:  1990, 2007

U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:   tarnished, shiny
Total Found Money To Date for 2012:  $15.17

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails