Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Found a Dime Saturday and a Penny Today

Saturday I went to the second part of the drug study I'm participating in to "do my time." I had to stay overnight a few nights and while walking in to the place, spotted this dime on the ground in front of my car! 

I wasn't able to post a blog entry then so I'm doing it now. 

And today, I stopped at Fry's and found this penny in the parking lot. Yay!

Have you found any money lately?


This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny, 1 dime
Year:  2004, 2005

U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  penny is tarnished and dime is dirty but still shiny
Total Found Money to Date for 2012:  $14.87

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...