My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Found a Penny on the Sidewalk

Today I had the last recheck of my drug study. Yay! I can now drink caffeinated coffee, eat chocolate, drink alcohol, and take my vitamins and a Tylenol PM any time I want! Yes! It feels good to be done!
  
So, after they checked our vitals, drew blood, and asked us how we felt one more time, we were all free as little birds.

I went to Barnes and Noble and Target for a couple gifts. Now I'm done. Then I went to a different Fresh and Easy than I usual shop at. They had tons of great markdowns. When I was leaving, I spotted a penny on the sidewalk outside

I don't plan on getting back out much so Merry Christmas if I don't find any more money before Christmas. Hope you get everything you want this year.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  1974

U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:   a little tarnished
Total Found Money To Date for 2012:  $15.21

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails