Sunday, December 23, 2012

Found a Penny on the Sidewalk

Today I had the last recheck of my drug study. Yay! I can now drink caffeinated coffee, eat chocolate, drink alcohol, and take my vitamins and a Tylenol PM any time I want! Yes! It feels good to be done!
  
So, after they checked our vitals, drew blood, and asked us how we felt one more time, we were all free as little birds.

I went to Barnes and Noble and Target for a couple gifts. Now I'm done. Then I went to a different Fresh and Easy than I usual shop at. They had tons of great markdowns. When I was leaving, I spotted a penny on the sidewalk outside

I don't plan on getting back out much so Merry Christmas if I don't find any more money before Christmas. Hope you get everything you want this year.

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  1974

U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:   a little tarnished
Total Found Money To Date for 2012:  $15.21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...