My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Found Five Pennies on the Floor at Fresh and Easy

Today I stopped by Fresh and Easy to see what deals they had on the mark down shelves. All I ended up getting from there was a package of focaccia dough for 75 cents (it's delicious fresh from the oven!) and a bag of white cheddar pirate's treasure (a puffed rice/corn snack) for half off. 


As I was checking out, I spotted four pennies on the floor under the next checkout register. Then I saw another penny under another register.

This puts me over $15 for this year!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  5 pennies
Year:  1963, 1982, 1997, 1999, 2002

U.S. Mint: all D

Condition:  tarnished
 Total Found Money To Date for 2012:  $15.02


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails