Saturday, December 8, 2012

Found Five Pennies on the Floor at Fresh and Easy

Today I stopped by Fresh and Easy to see what deals they had on the mark down shelves. All I ended up getting from there was a package of focaccia dough for 75 cents (it's delicious fresh from the oven!) and a bag of white cheddar pirate's treasure (a puffed rice/corn snack) for half off. 


As I was checking out, I spotted four pennies on the floor under the next checkout register. Then I saw another penny under another register.

This puts me over $15 for this year!

This Found Money Facts:
Denomination:  5 pennies
Year:  1963, 1982, 1997, 1999, 2002

U.S. Mint: all D

Condition:  tarnished
 Total Found Money To Date for 2012:  $15.02


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...