Friday, October 21, 2011

Found Two Cents in the Parking Lot

This evening a friend called so as we were talking, I took the trash out. It was almost sundown so cooler outside. I walked around the parking lot and look what I found. Yep, two pennies! These bad boys must have been there awhile because I can't read the date or really anything on either one of them. 

Finding these two pennies while just walking around the parking lot makes me wonder how many coins are out there, just waiting to be found. Have you looked for coins outside around your house lately?

What about you? Have you found any money these days?

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 2 pennies
Year:  no clue, no clue
 U.S. Mint:  don't know, don't know
Condition:  beat up
How much found money to date: $2.57 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...