Saturday, October 22, 2011

Found 6 Cents in the Street

Today I ran a lot of errands (if you can call hitting half off day at two Goodwill stores errands). On the way to the second one, I was stopped at a stoplight and spotted the nickel on the street. It was right by my car so I checked to make sure the cop car that was stopped at the previous red light wasn't around, then I hopped out and while I was picking up the nickel, I saw the penny! Yay!!!

I had plenty of time to get back in the car and buckle up before the light turned green.

I found the fun pillowcases (floral and fish) and the snowman kitchen towel at one Goodwill. So cute. Not sure what I'm going to do with them. Maybe use the pillowcases to make some tote bags. The fabric is very pretty! And Mr. Snowman will have kitchen duty the entire month of December.

What about you? Have you found any coins or bills lately?

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 1 penny, 1 nickel
Year:  1963, 1988
 U.S. Mint:  D, D
Condition:  dinged up from being run over repeatedly
How much found money to date: $2.63 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...