Sunday, October 9, 2011

Found a Penny at Fresh and Easy

I stopped at Fresh and Easy today and found this penny when I was checking out. I used the self checkout lane and it was sitting by the bags.

I had been coloring earlier with my grandson who came to visit over night. I'm pooped. I think I'll veg tonight. Watch The Amazing Race, Desperate Housewives, and tonight's the season finale of Breaking Bad. Can't wait to see that one!

Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:  2006
 U.S. Mint:  D
Condition:  shiny
How much found money to date: $2.44 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...