My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Found a Penny at the Taco Bell Drive Through

I mailed a few things today and decided to hit Taco Bell on the way home. I can't remember when I'd had a taco from Taco Bell. At the drive through I had to open my door to pay the cashier (yeah, I'm short and a bad drive). What did I see? Yep, this penny!

I had to take a picture of it home since I didn't have my camera with me. By the way, the tacos were delicious! I also had an apple since I don't think the sprinkling of lettuce could be considered even half a serving of vegetable.

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year:  1991
 U.S. Mint:  D
Condition: dingy
How much found money to date: $2.43 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails