My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Found a Dime at Fresh and Easy


Today I ran some errands after I volunteered. Speaking of volunteering, I haven't found any more pennies in several weeks after I volunteer and walk to my car. Maybe it was a snow bird dropping the money and they flew home to a cooler climate for the summer.

Any way, today at Fresh and Easy as I was walking into the store, I found a dime in the parking lot.

Have you found any money lately? Please share!


This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 1 dime
Year: 2007
U.S. Mint: D
Condition: shiny
How much found money to date: $2.00 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails