Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Found a Dime at Fresh and Easy


Today I ran some errands after I volunteered. Speaking of volunteering, I haven't found any more pennies in several weeks after I volunteer and walk to my car. Maybe it was a snow bird dropping the money and they flew home to a cooler climate for the summer.

Any way, today at Fresh and Easy as I was walking into the store, I found a dime in the parking lot.

Have you found any money lately? Please share!


This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 1 dime
Year: 2007
U.S. Mint: D
Condition: shiny
How much found money to date: $2.00 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...