Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Found a Penny at the Fabric Store

Today I ran some errands, which included going to this big fabric store that is el cheapo. I love it! It has bins of buttons, buckles, and badges plus all the bolts of fabric. I first went there to get black out fabric for my windows. This visit I was just checking out all the extra junk.

Anyway, as I was leaving today I spotted this penny on the floor. The picture shows some of the cool patches I found from rummaging through the bins.

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year: 1992
U.S. Mint: no mark
Condition: tarnished but in good shape
How much found money to date: $2.02 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...