My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Found a Penny at the Fabric Store

Today I ran some errands, which included going to this big fabric store that is el cheapo. I love it! It has bins of buttons, buckles, and badges plus all the bolts of fabric. I first went there to get black out fabric for my windows. This visit I was just checking out all the extra junk.

Anyway, as I was leaving today I spotted this penny on the floor. The picture shows some of the cool patches I found from rummaging through the bins.

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year: 1992
U.S. Mint: no mark
Condition: tarnished but in good shape
How much found money to date: $2.02 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails