Monday, August 1, 2011

I found two cents in the street


Yes, I found two pennies in the street today when I was pulling out of the post office parking lot. I checked and there were no cars behind me or heading my way so I put the car in Park and trotted out and picked up the pennies. I only saw one of the pennies from the car but saw a second one once I was out of the car.

They are pretty beat up, but I don't care. I imagine they had been driven over numerous times.

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 2 pennies
Year: 1984 and 2006
U.S. Mint: D
Condition: tarnished with gouges
How much found money to date: $1.89 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...