My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Monday, August 1, 2011

I found two cents in the street


Yes, I found two pennies in the street today when I was pulling out of the post office parking lot. I checked and there were no cars behind me or heading my way so I put the car in Park and trotted out and picked up the pennies. I only saw one of the pennies from the car but saw a second one once I was out of the car.

They are pretty beat up, but I don't care. I imagine they had been driven over numerous times.

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 2 pennies
Year: 1984 and 2006
U.S. Mint: D
Condition: tarnished with gouges
How much found money to date: $1.89 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails