My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Found a Penny and a Bird of Paradise

I rode my bike this morning to mail a bill and rode around the neighborhood a while. I saw this beautiful bird of paradise in a yard. I have seen a few of them here in Phoenix this year but had only seen them in California before. They are a gorgeous flower!

Then when I got home, I rode up and down the parking lot and spotted this penny in an empty parking spot. Score!

Click this link if you want to see what other plants I saw blooming on my bike ride. It's supposed to get up to 97 here tomorrow, ugh, so I have a feeling the beautiful blooming plants won't last much longer. So sad.

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  2006
U.S. Mint:  Denver
Condition:  brown around the edges, shiny in the middle
How much found money to date:  $.78 in 2011


1 comment:

  1. One penny at a time.....that's what it takes! Love reading of your treasure hunts, Peggy! :) We are lucky to have a Bird of Paradise plant and a big bunch of Aloe in our backyard and that fact is much appreciated by us! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails