My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Coffee Grinder + Walmart = Found Money

I had to run into Walmart this morning to buy my son-in-law a coffee grinder for his birthday. No, I didn't have to go to Walmart but I did. It was either that or Target and I'm not a Target fan. So, I saw a penny on the floor. Yay!

This exact coffee grinder, in fact. Same price even. Hmm. Guess I got a good deal, since I didn't have to pay for shipping AND I found the penny to boot.

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  2008
U.S. Mint:  Denver
Condition:  Dull, tarnished
How much found money to date:  $.63 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails