Thursday, March 10, 2011

Coffee Grinder + Walmart = Found Money

I had to run into Walmart this morning to buy my son-in-law a coffee grinder for his birthday. No, I didn't have to go to Walmart but I did. It was either that or Target and I'm not a Target fan. So, I saw a penny on the floor. Yay!

This exact coffee grinder, in fact. Same price even. Hmm. Guess I got a good deal, since I didn't have to pay for shipping AND I found the penny to boot.

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  2008
U.S. Mint:  Denver
Condition:  Dull, tarnished
How much found money to date:  $.63 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...