My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Monday, February 28, 2011

A Shiny Dime in the Green Grass

Today I ran out to pick up the last two seasons of Nip/Tuck at the Scottsdale Library. I thought the show sounded so stupid (plastic surgery--yuck!) but I picked up season one a few weeks back and was instantly hooked! If you haven't seen it, check it out. My my. I even wrote an article about the top five quotes from Nip/Tuck.

So, I was all done, had driven home, and was walking to my condo. What did I see but this shiny dime in the grass. Woo hoo!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 dime
Year:  1990
U.S. Mint:  Denver
Condition:  Shiny
How much found money to date:  $.60 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails