Saturday, February 5, 2011

Found a penny, then had to hunt it down again

Today I was riding my bike (yes, it warmed up nicely here in Phoenix, warm enough to ride) home from Big Lots! I was almost out of laundry detergent so was balancing the bag in one hand while I felt lopsided.

As I was almost home, saw a penny on the road. I road past it, turned around, then I couldn't find it. So, I did what I often do on any normal day, went round and round in circles. I finally widened my circle and found the penny.

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  2003
U.S. Mint:  no mark or too dinged up to see it if it's there
Condition:  Shiny but a mess, dinged up, gouged, a mess
How much found money to date:  $.11  in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...