My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Found a penny, then had to hunt it down again

Today I was riding my bike (yes, it warmed up nicely here in Phoenix, warm enough to ride) home from Big Lots! I was almost out of laundry detergent so was balancing the bag in one hand while I felt lopsided.

As I was almost home, saw a penny on the road. I road past it, turned around, then I couldn't find it. So, I did what I often do on any normal day, went round and round in circles. I finally widened my circle and found the penny.

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  2003
U.S. Mint:  no mark or too dinged up to see it if it's there
Condition:  Shiny but a mess, dinged up, gouged, a mess
How much found money to date:  $.11  in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails