Sunday, February 13, 2011

Found a Quarter!

The weather is shaping up very nicely around here lately. Today the high will be 72. That's just about perfect! So I rode my bike around the neighborhood. Took some old tortillas to the park and fed the birds, cruised around some more then rode through some parking lots.

And what did I find? This quarter! It's a state quarter, Minnesota.

Yesterday I went with 2 grandkids to a couple of parks. We used my grandson's metal detector and he actually found 11 cents! Click here to see photos of the metal detecting in action. You'll need to cruise to the bottom  right of the page then click page 2 of the photo section.

Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 quarter, Minnesota
Year:  2007
U.S. Mint:  Denver
Condition:  Good
How much found money to date:  $.37 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...