My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Found a Penny at the Grocery Store

Yesterday at the grocery store, I found a penny on the floor when I was checking out. Nothing gang busters but earlier in the day, I was riding my bike and saw a neon green thing lying on the sidewalk. I thought at first it was one of those squishy coin purses that you squeeze to open. I rode past it then turned around to see if there was some FOUND MONEY in it. No money but an iPhone! It was ringing so I pushed the button, slid it to unlock and said I found this phone. The guy was riding a bike looking for it. So, within minutes of finding it, I had to give it up. Not even enough time to see if they had Angry Birds. Dang it.

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  2007
U.S. Mint:  Denver
Condition:  Good
How much found money to date:  $.12 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails