Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Found a Penny at the Grocery Store

Yesterday at the grocery store, I found a penny on the floor when I was checking out. Nothing gang busters but earlier in the day, I was riding my bike and saw a neon green thing lying on the sidewalk. I thought at first it was one of those squishy coin purses that you squeeze to open. I rode past it then turned around to see if there was some FOUND MONEY in it. No money but an iPhone! It was ringing so I pushed the button, slid it to unlock and said I found this phone. The guy was riding a bike looking for it. So, within minutes of finding it, I had to give it up. Not even enough time to see if they had Angry Birds. Dang it.

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination:  1 penny
Year:  2007
U.S. Mint:  Denver
Condition:  Good
How much found money to date:  $.12 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...