Monday, April 30, 2018

Found Money Update: $2.39 plus a 5 cent Euro coin and a Canadian 1 cent coin

It's the last day of the month so it's time for a status of my found money. Since the last time I posted a few weeks ago, I've found $1.90 plus two foreign coins. I found a 5 cent Euro coin and a Canadian penny.

This takes me over the $20 mark for 2018's found money total. 

How about you? Have you found any money lately?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  39 pennies, 6 nickels, 12 dimes, 2 quarters, a 5-cent Euro coin, 1 Canadian penny 
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2018 to Date:  $20.64

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...