Monday, May 14, 2018

Found 94 Cents Two Days in a Row (Plus quite a bit more money!)



The past two days I found 94 cents each day. What are the odds? Today I found 2 quarters in a newspaper vending machine coin tray and some more coins in a drive through and on the floor of a store.


I also found quite a bit more money since I last posted. In fact, I found $3.88 total this time. I just love finding money!

I also found a batting token (No Cash Value on the back), but it's cool anyway!

How about you? Have you found any money lately?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  43 pennies, 6 nickels, 9 dimes, 9 quarters, a batting token
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2018 to Date:  $24.52

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...