Sunday, April 8, 2018

Finding Coins Here, There, and Everywhere!

It's been several weeks since I last posted. I've been finding money, as the title says here, there, and everywhere!

I've found $1.75 since my last post. I also found two Canadian nickels! I thought that was odd, finding two of them and at different times and places. 

There isn't much exciting to report about this found money. I found it in the normal places:  on the floor of stores, in parking lots, in drive through lanes, in change trays of vending machines and coin machines, etc.


My kitty turned 2 yesterday! Here he is with his new Kitty Kong. I filled it with treats and then later with catnip. He likes it!



Have you found any money lately?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  40 pennies, 3 nickels, 7 dimes, 2 quarters, 2 Canadian nickels
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2018 to Date:  $16.71

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...