Sunday, February 11, 2018

I Was Surprised Finding This Money

The past week plus I've found some surprising money. Just the other day in a coin machine change tray I found two Kennedy half dollars plus some other coins. Who just leaves those lying there? Well, someone did and I found them! 

I also found three foreign coins this time:  a British penny and two Canadian coins (a dime and a quarter). 

So, I found $2.37 total plus the foreign money, which I don't count.

I just love finding money so it's always a thrill. Have you found any money lately?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  22 pennies, 3 nickels, 5 dimes, 2 quarters, 2 half dollars, 1 British penny, 1 Canadian 25-cent coin and 1 Canadian 10-cent coin
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2018 to Date:  $10.35

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...