Friday, May 20, 2016

Found $2.42 in 10 Days

In the past 10 days I found $2.42. Woo hoo! Most of this was in one day when I found six quarters in a change tray of a newspaper vending machine. That same day on a walk I found two dimes and two pennies. The rest has been found in a water vending machine, in parking lots, in a bank drive through lane, at gas stations, on the floor of stores. Really the normal places where I tend to find money.

It never gets old. What do you think? Do you look for money when you're out and about? 

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  27 pennies, 4 dimes, 7 quarters
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished 
Total Found Money in 2016 to Date:  $16.66

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...