My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Let This Digital Bank Count Your Found Money

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you!

Friday, May 20, 2016

Found $2.42 in 10 Days

In the past 10 days I found $2.42. Woo hoo! Most of this was in one day when I found six quarters in a change tray of a newspaper vending machine. That same day on a walk I found two dimes and two pennies. The rest has been found in a water vending machine, in parking lots, in a bank drive through lane, at gas stations, on the floor of stores. Really the normal places where I tend to find money.

It never gets old. What do you think? Do you look for money when you're out and about? 

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  27 pennies, 4 dimes, 7 quarters
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished 
Total Found Money in 2016 to Date:  $16.66

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails