Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Found 80 Cents Since We Last Spoke

Okay, so we've never actually spoken, but since the last time you read this blog (and I wrote it) I found 80 cents. Ta da!

Today I stuck my finger in a  change slot of a newspaper machine and a nickel fell out and I felt another coin. A dime! 

Last week I drove to Tucson and stopped (a few times to use the little girls' room). In one truck stop place in the middle of no where I found a quarter on the floor. Whoopee!

Oh, for a few weeks now I've been working on this chair. It was an overstuffed chair that I stripped of its stuffing. It is now a proud planter! As the summer progresses and more plants are blooming, I'll post another photo or two. This was a pain the butt, a whole lot of work, but I really like how it looks!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  15 pennies, 2 nickels, 3 dimes, 1 quarter
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished 
Total Found Money in 2016 to Date:  $14.24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...