Sunday, May 1, 2016

Found Money Blog: $1.33

Lately I've been finding a penny here, a penny there. Since my last post I found a total of $1.33. I found a dollar bill and a nickel and 28 pennies! See? Lots and lots of pennies. 

Today I found a nickel and a penny in a parking lot. I found the dollar bill aptly on the floor of the dollar store. Otherwise the pennies have mostly been in drive through lanes, in parking lots, on the floor of stores, places like that.

Have you been finding any money? I hope so!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  28 pennies, 1 nickel, 1 dollar bill
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished 
Total Found Money in 2016 to Date:  $13.44

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...