Saturday, July 4, 2015

Found Money Blog: $1.48 in 5 Days

I'm slacking off here. I've been finding money but too lazy/busy/whatever to post each day. In the last five days I've found $1.48:
  • Tuesday:  66 cents
  • Wednesday:  2 cents
  • Thursday:  24 cents and a Canadian penny
  • Friday:  nuttin' honey
  • Saturday (today):  56 cents
I stacked the coins I found on the latest book I read. Finders Keepers by Stephen King is the follow up to Mr. Mercedes. Both novels are so good!

I just had to show this book because the title is my found money motto:  finders keepers!

Places where I found these coins:
  • parking lots
  • drive through lanes
  • change trays and grocery store floor
  • gas stations
  • sidewalks
  • convenience store
Have you found any money lately? Please let us know!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  28 pennies, 5 nickels, 2 dimes, 3 quarters, 1 Canadian penny
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $51.97

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...