Monday, July 27, 2015

5 Days, 60 Cents Found Money

In the past 5 days, I have found 60 cents:

  • Thursday, July 23:  17 cents
  • Friday, July 24:  nuttin' honey
  • Saturday, July 25:  3 cents
  • Sunday, July 26:  1 penny
  • today, Monday, July 27:  39 cents

I found this money here, there, and everywhere:  in the street, on the store of a floor, in parking lots, in some rocks by a sidewalk.

One of the pennies I found is a 1956 wheat penny!

Saturday I went camping (yes, in a tent!). Here's a pretty picture of the area north of Flagstaff where we camped.

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  10 pennies, 1 nickel, 2 dimes, 1 quarter
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished, several are dinged up
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $55.99


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...