Thursday, July 23, 2015

Vacation Found Money-- $1.82 in 2 Weeks

I just went on vacation to Illinois then drove to the east coast with two sisters. Along my travels I found money, of course!

In total I found $1.82:  4 quarters, 3 dimes, and 52 pennies.

I didn't write down all the places where I found this money but I traveled through 14 states and I found money in most of them.

I also found some miscellaneous stuff that I added to my little snack size bag. Particularly cute are the mini clothespin and a silver charm that reads "Life is tough but I am tougher."

Here is a photo of Liberty Enlightening the World (the Statue of Liberty's real name) from the ferry leaving Liberty Island after we'd visited her.


Have you found any money recently?

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  52 pennies, 3 dimes, 4 quarters
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished and one penny has a hole in it
Total Found Money in 2015 to Date:  $55.39

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...