Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Found a Penny on a Walk in Tucson

I went to Tucson yesterday to see my cute little grandson. We walked to the Neighborhood Wal-mart (one of those Wal-marts that only sell groceries and a few toys, as you'll see below). On the way to the store, I found this penny! My grandson carried it all the way to the store then finally relinquished it when we were walking back home when he decided he needed his hands free to carry something else.

When we got back home, I officially traded him the penny for some change from my purse. He seemed happy with that. And here is Jameson with his Monster Truck he picked out at Wal-mart. He was a very good driver!

Have you found any money lately?

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 1 penny
Year: 1999
U.S. Mint:  no mark (that I could see)
Condition: mostly shiny but very dinged up
How much found money to date: $2.04 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...