Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Found a Marble and a Dime!

Today I ran to Walmart (well, actually I drove) and found a marble on the floor. Even though it wasn't money, I was excited. I looked around to see if it fell out of a game or something but I didn't spot anything so I pocketed it.

I bought my printer toner and drove to the post office. When I was leaving, I spotted a dime on the sidewalk! YAY!!

So, when I got home I set the dime and the marble next to my doodles I've been doing. These are called Zentangles. Have you heard of them? They are very fun to make.  I wrote an article about doodling if you want to try if for yourself. Good times, let me tell you.

Have you found any money lately? Any marbles? Please let us know!

This Found Money FACTS:
Denomination: 1 dime
Year: 1999
 U.S. Mint:  D
Condition: shiny
How much found money to date: $2.41 in 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...