Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Lots and Lots of Coins Found - Where Do You Find Money?

Since I last posted a little over 2 weeks ago, I've been finding money right and left. And I love it!

In total I've found $5.29 the past 2 weeks! Just today for example I found a dime in a parking lot (along with several pennies here and there in other parking lots), 2 quarters in a change tray of a newspaper vending machine, a quarter and a penny in a drive through lane. That was 90 cents today alone! 

I also found a Canadian dime. Woo hoo. Love me some foreign coins!

The other day I spotted this dime in a store. It was tucked under the bottom shelf, and I almost missed seeing it. But I saw another coin (a penny) later in the same store in almost the same configuration. I think someone drops the coin and they roll along and land propped up like that against the edge of the wall or shelf.


Where do you find money? Do you ever find money that you almost missed seeing?

Got more money than you can count? Well, here you go!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  59 pennies, 4 nickels, 25 dimes, 8 quarters, a Canadian dime
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2018 to Date:  $29.91

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, 2024 and So Long, 2023

Well, here we are. The end of another year. I think this will be the end of my found money blog. I think it's run its course, but I'...