My Found Money Jar

My Found Money Jar
New BIGGER Jar!

Digital Bank Counter

Tired of counting your piles of money? Let this digital bank do it for you! It only looks like a shredder. It's not!

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Found Money Blog: $3.70 of Loose Change

So, since my last post (about three weeks ago) I've found $3.70. Not bad for taking the time to look at the ground mostly.

I can't think of anything terribly exciting about these pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters other than now they're mine! 

I found them in the typical places:  parking lots, change trays of vending machines, floors of stores, drive through lanes, etc.

I also found a 2014 California State Parks token for Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park. It's pretty cool. I looked online and didn't see much about these tokens. Maybe they're used at the park for various services.

      

I found these cool art deco posters of Big Sur. I love this style of art.

Have you found any coins or bills lately? Please let us know! Speaking of bills, I still haven't found any paper money yet this year. Shoot!

Facts About This Found Money
Denomination:  55 pennies, 7 nickels, 23 dimes, 2 quarters and a California State Parks token
Year:  too many to mess with
U.S. Mint:  same
Condition:  shiny to tarnished
Total Found Money in 2017 to Date:  $30.03

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails